BCAP and Required Moisture Readings

The Biomass Crop Assistance Program (BCAP) may require a dry ton moisture reading.  This may present new challenges to biomass conversion facilities who are not used to taking such readings.  Read this post from CSC Scientific for a good summary on BCAP and moisture readings.


If you need help with your moisture tests (need moisture probes or lab testing), please let us know and we will connect you to our colleagues in the field.